The 10 greatest fans in sports-entertainment history 6.Faith No More Guyw




I had no clue why Lenny Bonfiglio was called "Confidence No More Guy" until I began composing this article and was told he takes after rock band Faith No More's drummer, Jim Martin. The handle was brand new information to Lenny too when we talked before today. Not just was Lenny an apparatus at ECW occasions in both Philadelphia and New York (he lived in Queens) however he went to Monday Night Raw tapings at the Manhattan Center and other WWE occasions in the Big Apple. Be that as it may, ECW Arena occasions still emerge as his most loved recollections. "ECW was the best a great time," he let me know on the telephone. "In the event that I could do a reversal in time, that is the place I would go. We (the general fans) all knew one another. There was me, 'Straw Hat Guy,' 'Sign Guy' and 'Kato Kaelin Guy.' Those were fun times." For those of you pondering, Lenny now has short hair however is as yet shaking his goatee. — JOEY STYLES


NextPage